What is Inclusion?
List Your Program
Let's ALL Play Partners
Inclusive Partners & Programs
How to Partner with Us
• National Inclusion Project Conference •
Schedule & Sessions
Hotel & Travel Info
Let's ALL Play
Together We Make a Difference
I Am Norm
Hotel & Travel Information
We are excited to hold our 2013 conference at Marbles Kids Museum!
Marbles Kids Museum is a hands-on, minds-on museum that inspires imagination, discovery and learning through extraordinary adventures in play and larger-than-life IMAX experiences.
Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh in the Moore Square district, the Marbles campus houses a vibrant hands-on, minds-on museum for children 10-and-under and the only 3D-capable giant screen IMAX Theatre in North Carolina.
To learn more about Marbles, visit www.marbleskidsmuseum.org.
Our host hotel will be the Marriott City Center in downtown Raleigh.
The Raleigh Marriott City Center is one of Downtown Raleigh's newest attractions having just opened in July 2008. The hotel is conveniently connected to the Raleigh Convention Center for smooth and quick access to additional event space beyond our 15,000 square feet. Guestrooms feature luxurious bedding, Wi-Fi and 37-inch flat-panel plasma TVs. After a day of meetings or sightseeing, guests at Raleigh Marriott City Center can relax in our indoor pool & whirlpool or visit our well-equipped fitness center. The on-site restaurant is Posta Tuscan Grille, where authentic Italian cuisine is the order of the day. Don't want to leave your room? Order Room Service. To view photos of the Raleigh Marriott City Center, please visit our website: www.marriott.com/rdumc.
1. Call Marriott reservations at 1-800-228-9290 or 1-888-236-2427.
2. Ask for the 2013 National Inclusion Project (Code:NIP) for April 3-5, 2013.
1. Go to www.marriott.com/rdumc.
2. Enter the dates of your stay (block dates are April 3-5, 2013).
3. Enter Group Code: NIPNIPA (not case sensitive) under the ‘Special Rates & Awards’ box.
4. Click ‘Check Rates & Availability’
5. 2013 National Inclusion Project @ $129.00 will come up, click on Reserve a Room.
6. Enter personal information and confirm reservation.
The nearest major airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport (airport code RDU). Located 15 miles from the Marriott City Center, the airport is approximately 20 to 25 minutes away. Car rental is not a necessity, as there are a multitude of public and private transportation options available.
Once here, many restaurants, museums, and nightlife options are located within walking distance of the hotel. There are also transportation services and taxis on standby at the hotel should you need to travel outside of the local downtown area.